[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] New Archer Prepping for war

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Feb 27 20:25:42 PST 2008

Really, I would be curious where you are getting that from.  Obviously
you are reading the rules somewhat different than I am.  The only Combat
Archers that I am aware of that require a Armoured Combat authorization
are the 16-18 year old ones.  Care to give us the section you are
quoting from.

Iaen