[Ansteorra-archery] The Challenge -- was Re: Archery Practice this Sat Feb. 9.

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Feb 4 23:51:31 PST 2008

Well actually the challenge was issued by me and intended as a challenge
between my local archers (Gates Edge practice) to Ulf and the archers at
the Namron practice.  His LOCAL participation against mine.  Ulf said he
would get back to me if the archers of Namron decided they would accept
the challenge...

In other words, the scores that Ulf submits from his practices against
the scores I'll submit from mine.

So Ulf, don't go gathering scores from all over the region and wherever
you can record scores from lest you want me to do the same.  If we do
that, since one of our local marshals, Leofwine, is the Marshal In
Charge at Gulf War this year, I am going to count all the scores shot at
war as going into my bucket.

After all Namron should already have a numerical scoring advantage since
they hold weekly archery practices and we only hold monthly official
practices here in Gate's Edge.  Locally we will have a grand total of 8
practices scheduled for the coming 2008 IKAC season.   So assuming that
none get canceled for weather, numerically Namron should be way ahead of
us to the point we have no chance of catching up by the time our local
April practice rolls around here.

Regards,

-EA