[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds and IKAC

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jan 17 12:38:01 PST 2008

Greetings Master Ulf.   Yesterday I issued a challenge regarding the
IKAC to my Arcarius and War Company.  Now I issue a challenge to you.

My Archers against Yours.  I challenge the archers of Namron to try and
best the archers of Company of Saint Sebastian in the upcoming  IKAC
2008 Season XXXI shooting across all divisions.

Will you accept my challenge?

In Service,

-Eadric Anstapa