[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds and IKAC

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Thu Jan 17 14:08:32 PST 2008

On Thursday 17 January 2008, Eadric Anstapa wrote:
> It is a shame that the Bryn Gwlad range really isn't even suitable for
> 30 yards much less 40.  Unless that changes I am afraid that the archers
> of Bryn Gwlad  are going to have a hard time ever keeping Royal Rounds
> or IKAC submissions.

The range is part of a larger park we can use to set up a longer range, but
it's not something we can do routinely since we have to share the park with
other users unless we pay them a fee.  We will be paying the exclusive use
fee for Royal Huntsman to use the larger park.  Once we see how that works
out perhaps we can schedule an occasional longer range practice.

Colin