[Ansteorra-archery] Royal huntsman question

Karen Calhoun hlykatya at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:03:21 PST 2008

I've never competed in this competition but feel that I'm ready to take the plunge.  I have one thing holding me back...

During this reign, the Hunstman, I assume, would be required to go to Gulf War and support our King and His People.  What if (and this is a hypothetical question) the Huntsman were unable to go?  Would it be appropriate to send a proxy in his/her place?  Or should one consider not competing?

Does this also stand true for the fall reign and Pensic?  If the Huntsman is unable to go to PA. should he/she consider bowing out of this one?

It is my understanding that King's Champion is required to attend the appropriate event for the reign.  Does this hold true for all of the champions?  If so, what a drag.

I look forward to your responses.

HLy Katya
of the Dark Side