[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Marlin and Amanda Stout ldcharles at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 13 11:40:17 PST 2008

Wesley Duke wrote:
> Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the Royal Huntsman Tourney for Their Majesties
> Aaron and Vanessa, will be held on Sunday Feb 3rd 2008 in the Barony of
> Bryn-Gwlad. This is the weekend of Candlemas.
So, does this mean you will be at Candlemas? I am still interested in
being a Combat Archery Authorizing Marshal, I just haven't been able to
get to any events, since I've been in hospital every saturday this fall.
But my schedule's different for the spring semester, and I will
definitely be at Candlemas.

Ld Charles MacKinnon