[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 22:54:12 PST 2008

greetings

unfortunatly i am still chopping trees from the ice storm , the range is
about 2/3 clear now . but with trying to clear range, and repair things
around here, that isnt leaving any travel money . good luck to all entrants,
and marshals !!

to all archers , this is ansteorra's premier archery tournament , if there
is any way you can make the event please do so !!
the more people that compete in this shoot, the more the crown notices that
we have a large number of archers in ansteorra .
to all marshals , see above , but also , the more marshals , the less time
anyone has to stand in one place , and the faster the shoot goes ; )

to white bracer feargus , a big thank you !!!! don't know how you convinced
the hats that having the winter r.h. in the south where its usualy a little
warmer , was the best route, but congratulations !!! hopefully the summer
r.h. will be in the northern half of the kingdom where it is usually a
little cooler ; )
( remembering the r.h. mooneschadow ice shoot. brrrrr )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur