[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds and IKAC

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 15:41:31 PST 2008

greetings

thank you !!
even though you personaly dislike this kind of shoot , i am happy to see you
joining in to help your kingdom archers !!!
especially as it is now going to be added to part of gulfwars !!!!!! yay!!!
on a different subject .... when are you guys with the white bracers  gonna
choose a name to be called ?? you know , like the dons ??
it really looks funny putting C.T.O.A.D. after your names .( Companion To
the Order of Arc D'or )
thanx

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon