[Ansteorra-archery] [Namron] narmon road trip...shoot em up

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:35:05 PDT 2008

My vote is for later.  But then again we have a pop meeting this Sunday.
So, neither earlier or later is good for me THIS weekend.  =)

I vote we add one extra day to the Anstorran calendar week that is set aside
for NOTHING mundane.  We can shoot then.  While we're at it, get the crown
to cool it off on that ONE particular day.  =)  Seems like a much better
solution.  Sorry I am no help Lance, but I do provide decent comedic relief.

Sæmundr inn skærr

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Lawrence <huntsmanlance at cox.net> wrote:

> I don't know about the rest of you but I would really like to go out this
> Sunday to get another royal round score before we go to Eldern. I would
> just
> like to get as high a score as I possibly can before we go....and "if" I
> shoot well at the Eldern practice then my average would be higher. : )
>
> What would be a good time? Because it is going to be so hot for the next
> two
> months should we change the practice time to earlier or later than 3?
>
> Lance

God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/