[Ansteorra-archery] News from Eldern XXX

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Sun Jun 8 22:11:55 PDT 2008

I want to thank all of you for a great archery event! My son and i had a
great time.

Gryffydd you put on a heck of a shoot! Thank you for all of the hard work
you put in making the "head bobbing" target.

I think the people who ran the hospitality table with all of the food and
drinks should get a huge pat on the back for all of the work they did.

H.E. Michel...that is just awesome news!!! I wish i could have stayed for
court to see you accept it!!!

Lawrence