[Ansteorra-archery] Great sites for making arrows

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Mon Jun 23 11:51:18 PDT 2008

At the gathering yesterday I was talking with others about sites that
explain everything about choosing and making arrows and the best one out
there that I know of is here... http://stickbow.com/  just click on "Wood
Arrows" on the left and it pretty much explains it all.

Another great site is http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi  If you do
a search on "Pow Wow" or "The shooters forum" you can pretty much find the
answers to any questions you have on shooting or help with any problems. Of
course if you join so you can post you can just say..Hey im new and need
help!  They also have a good "How to" section and the different list for
used equipment is awesome.

If anyone else knows of good sites just list them here because I will
certainly go read them! : )

Lance