[Ansteorra-archery] Armguard and Quiver building at Namron Practice

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Jun 25 13:18:49 PDT 2008

Greetings all, I have had some questions about making armguards and quivers
and we need more loaner gear for the Barony so I figured why not combine the
two. I have basic patterns for kids through adults loaner gear that I am
going to make so there is enough for anyone to borrow who doesn't have any.
If anyone wants to help making these I sure wouldn't turn you down! : )  If
we just spend a little time at each practice making things we will be able
to get allot made up in no time.

Of course everyone from any area is invited to come out to make personal
items and I will help you make up a design for your Barony's loaner gear.

I will bring out all of my leather working tools, patterns and any spare
leather I can come up with. I will be happy to help anyone with making their
own gear but you will need to bring your own leather because I don't have
allot on hand.

I have enough tools for three people to work on their items at the same
time. If anyone else has any tools they can bring that will only make it
better.

I also have a design to make a bow / arrow holder that is very simple to
make and doesn't cost allot in materials..around $4..if anyone is interested
in making one. Keeping people from stepping on your bow when you go pull
arrows is a good thing!!! ( I am going to do a pictorial How To and post it
on my site soon )

Lawrence