[Ansteorra-archery] Armguard and Quiver building at Namron Practice

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Jun 25 13:41:28 PDT 2008

Oooops! I forgot to put this in the last message. : )

I have allot of different patterns i have made up over the years.....back,
side, sling style quivers and different shapes, sizes, and types of arm
guards. I will be bringing them out every Sunday for people to use if they
want to.

I will also be happy to help anyone do their own tooling or such as much as
i can.

You can see photos of things i have made before here.....
http://community.webshots.com/user/huntsmanlance  just look in the
Traditional Archery album.

Lawrence