[Ansteorra-archery] The perfect 6

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Mar 2 11:31:25 PST 2008

The perfect 6, or should we call it the perfect 30 or perfect 48.

Come on, I know Ansteorran archers do it occasionally.

It's a great feeling for an archer when you walk down to score your end
and discover that you have stacked all six of em in the gold.  I wanna
see it.

If you shoot a perfect end then grab a picture of you standing beside
the target butt showing your great shooting.  Send the pic to me along
with a release for publication and a description of where the and when
the it was shot, the range, the marshal who witnessed it, and as much
other information as ya want such as the type of bow or arrows, etc.

For everyone who sends me the picture proof of the perfect 6, I'll send
you back something nifty.  For the first person in any RR division to
send me the perfect 6, I'll try and send ya something extra nifty.

Cone on, show me your perfect end.

-EA