[Ansteorra-archery] The perfect 6

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Mar 2 18:18:17 PST 2008

Paradox wrote:
> 3 Questions: 1) what if ur in an area where there is
> no marshall and no short-medium range access to either
> a shoot or practice; only access up here are actual
> events. 2) are u allowed to count ur own scored if ur
> a archery marshal or does it have to be a a offical
> pratice or shoot;
They should be from official SCA events or practices.  Happenings that
qualify the scores to be submitted for the Royal Rounds or the IKAC.

You always get to add up your own scores but there must be a marshal
there to supervise and to witness.  Always gotta have two people to
submit scores.  If you are the marshal  then there needs to be a second
person there to witness the scores.

Royal Round.  See the appropriate pages at http://archery.ansteorra.org

> Yes I'm new to this archery arena..i'm near the
> graywood area..whom would I talk to about finding out
> about the nearest one to that area to qualify archery
> marshals?

If you are in Graywood then I am the closest authorizing marshal.  I
live in Gate's Edge.  We have several authorizing marshals in this area,
4 Companions of the Order of the Arc d'Or, 4 former Royal Huntsman, and
a moderately active group of archers.  We are not the best archers in
the known world but we have about has much fund as any.   My war company
with have 14 archers (combat and target) and about 2500 pieces of combat
ammo at war.  Two Graywooders,  Shea and Linda, will actually be camping
with our war company this year.

Information on Gates Edge an our archery get togethers can be found at
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/

Regards,

-EA