[Ansteorra-archery] Namron Archery Cancelled

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 22:11:38 PST 2008

greetings

>So you see, I perforce am wary of Lapps.

Ulf Gunnarsson

ahhhh, thats it .... be afraid , be very afraid ( hehe ) for we of the frozen north are sending our " sam-c " ( new and improved model of sam i )warrior / mage ( +3 bow , +2 crossbow , +2 axes , and +3 knives ) to frighten away all those of lesser prowess !!!
for any who would be royal huntsman must be stout of heart , sharp of skill,and fleet of foot .( not to mention well dressed &  fat of purse ; )
so come prepared !!! dare you face the best archers in the kingdom ?? or will you weinie out , and hang your head in shame ??

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur