[Ansteorra-archery] Bordermarch Autumn Melees

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Oct 8 13:04:33 PDT 2008

Ya might try sending an email to the autocrats, or a phone call  to them.

Other than the CA that will take part in the mellees I am not aware of
any target archer or equestrian activities on the schedule.   That
doesn't mean they aren't planned or wont happen, just means that I
personally am not aware.

-EA