[Ansteorra-archery] Bordermarch Autumn Melees

D Barr dab32 at cwru.edu
Wed Oct 8 12:55:46 PDT 2008

Please forgive me if this makes it to the list multiple times.  I do not
understand how the email program can choose to start "ignoring
non-text/plain MIME parts" in the middle of a plain text sentence.
Trying again. :/

I am looking at the (tentative) activities schedule on the BAM website
and noticing that it makes very little mention of archery activities,
and no mention of equestrian activities at all.  I realize that it is
still six weeks away, and that there is a lot of planning still to be
done, but I am wondering what activities are being considered for
these two areas?  Does anyone know?  As much as I want to go to BAM, I
have something else that weekend that I cannot reschedule, so
something has to give.  The equestrian and archery activities may be
the determining factor. :/

Thanks. :)
--Debbie,
(in Stargate)