[Ansteorra-archery] The arrow tax

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 17:05:50 PDT 2008

Eadric wrote:
> Don't get me wrong.  I am happy the tax has been modified so that it is
> no so regressive, doesn't place as much of a burden on the low end, and
> doesn't place more of the burden on the traditional archer.  the latest
> revision of that tax code was flawed and they are trying to correct that
> but in general I support the tax because those monies were earmarked to
> go do things rather than simply going into the general fund for congress
> to waste as they see fit.

I support it too for the same reasons.  I would be happier if there was
less pinching on the wallet of traditional craftsmen, lest such crafts
die out in the modern world.  But that is something for me to take up
with my congressman.

I also think more people should wear blue.  And barbeque should be
considered both an appetizer *and* a dessert.

Ulf