[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow safety for trigger bar?

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:26:17 PDT 2009

You might try to rebuild the double set triggers of the black powder rifles'. they were used to set the heavy pull of the full set trigger,to as low as 1 or 2 ounces.of pull. yet would withstand the normal rough handling of a wood land hunt.
   A simple slide safety with a pin engaging a slot or a hole in the lifting section of the trigger. would also act as a stop for the lifting bar.
   good luck on this. it is going to take several models to get it to work.
                                             Talmon

              DER BARON