[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow safety for trigger bar?

Ginger Stevens ginger.stevens at live.com
Wed Apr 8 15:11:30 PDT 2009

Iola (New World Arbolist) sells locks for crossbows, I believe.  He has an on line website.  Hope this helps.

Anora

From: huntsmanlance at cox.net
To: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:07:38 -0500
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow safety for trigger bar?

With the style of crossbow that has the release lever on the bottom…is there a way to add some kind of safety so it wont release when you bump the lever until you are ready to shoot?

I figured with all of the very good crossbow men we have that this has already been figured out.

Thanks for any help!

Lance