[Ansteorra-archery] Requirements for Authorizing Combat Archers

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 20:28:23 PST 2009

The quick answer to your question is 'No, you do not have to be
authorized as either a heavy OR light fighter in order to be authorized
as a combat archer.'. I, for example, am not. Not that I don;t want to
be but currently am not. I did however participate in several practices
with several authorizing combat archery marshals and was observed at BAM
in 2006 before being authorized. Since then I have done the observing at
other events and am no a combat archery marshal myself.

EdV