[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for a skilled castor

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 22:45:39 PST 2009

Hello All, we are needing to get a Archery Pass Down Medallion made for an
upcoming event so I thought I would send this out and hopefully get the
attention of the artist in our Kingdom.

The basics of what we are looking for is a 2" round brass medallion with
words going around the edge and a archery design in the middle.

This is going to be the pass down award that is presented to the Event
Champion each year so we are wanting something really special.

If anyone feels like they would have the time and desire to make this please
contact me off list at huntsmanlance at cox.net and I can fill you in on the
details and agree on a price.

Thank You!

Lance