[Ansteorra-archery] on the use of archers

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:53:58 PST 2009

He's right but not for the correct reason for everyone.  For me, if I dont hit my target, I missed and that is a bolt I cant get back until after the battle.  I dont consider myself a egomaniac by any means but I have a limited amount of ammunition and for me to just volley it into the air is very much against my nature.  For archers who have 300-400 arrows or bolts, its not a big deal...For someone with 80, it really is.

Karl Thorgeirsson