[Ansteorra-archery] on the use of archers

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 22:47:16 PST 2009

It sounds to me like you are wanting to have a special unit firing like musketfire...front row fire and next row come forward and fire etc.  Not a bad thought but again would probably be better for bows and people with lots of ammo unless you are firing from higher ground and sharing ammo.  If so, I think it would be worth a try.  especially as fighters hate running up hills to chase down archers

karl thorgeirsson