[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Feb 10 08:52:39 PST 2009

No problem Eadric.  This particular person is unique.  She is authorized in
both CA and in standard heavy combat, but she has a head injury that
prevents her from actually putting herself regularly in a situation where
she could get hit.  It was only AFTER she got her authorization that she
(with the strong recommendation of her household) convinced her shed be
crazy to take the risk.  Soooooo, you see where this is going.

At this point, she may not be going to GW after all.sigh.

Kenneth

  _____