[Ansteorra-archery] Survival of Combat Archery

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed Feb 11 19:19:28 PST 2009

Heilsa,

To make this work, then you or someone will be yelling out commands -
which everyone will be able to heard and understand, on both sides!

This has always been one of the major flaws in archers gathering in a
mass - so commands are yelled out and lo and behold - there is "No
Surprise."

Been there and done that - and burned the both the T-Shirt and the
photos! Not worth the effort!

Michael Kettering