[Ansteorra-archery] Cross-Bows WILL Be Welcome at the SherwoodTargetArcheryCompetitions!

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 08:57:39 PST 2009

Just a thought, where we shoot we are very limited by the distance allowed at the range. One compromise to equal the playing field is adding a short additional distance to the crossbow targets. It seems to work pretty well for us.

What I have observed is that for the casual archer that does not get to practice much, a crossbow is an advantage. If someone has the time and desire to practice the advantage is eliminated and a longbow/recurve shooter will have the same proficiency.

Dante