[Ansteorra-archery] wrapping up scores

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jul 21 11:08:31 PDT 2009

I am going to make one tiny edit to the scores.

Since Katya is from the steppes when she submitted  the scores the
hosting group was listed as the Steppes.

But of course this was a Kingdom event and not one sponsored by the any
particular group  or any particularly multi-group.

The system scores were entered as being shot in the Steppes that means
that Steppes archers will not get credit for shooting at a non-Steppes
event.

There was only a single score submitted from a Steppes archer.  I am
going to edit that one score  and list the hosting group as Namron since
Vincenti was technically running things at the time.  That way the
archer will get credit for shooting at an event not hosted by the
Steppes.   It's just easier for me to edit the single score than for me
to edit all of them.

So if Mervyn Longstaff  sees a score listed from him as being shot in
Namron that is why.  The event will still be listed as  Ansteorran 30th
year.

Regards,

-EA