[Ansteorra-archery] my apologies to the archery community

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jul 25 12:10:11 PDT 2009

greetings

i'm sorry, i tried to hold out and get through the event, but from the start
up they have just gotten progressivly worse.
the 2 final straws were when they sent me ( 7 weeks before the event ) 3 new
shoots , and told me i needed to shorten or remove the current shoots, in
order to insert 3 new shoots from namron.
then they ordered me to change the shoots and schedules, to fit their idea
of perfect .
any reasoning i may have had was irrelivant since it didn't agree with what
they wanted .
its been nothing but bicker and fight , with no one but me doing any work on
the event untill after 30th year was over , now , they want to change
everything .
when i got the e-mail ordering me to do as i was told , it took me 2 hrs to
go to sleep, and i've had to run to the bathroom  every half hour or so , so
i know my stress level and blood pressure are both up too high.
at this point it is better that i have nothing to do with the event , and
stay away from anyone in the namron whiners group.
right now there is such a bad taste left in my mouth from the way they have
handled all this, i'm not sure i would even be welcome at the event
it would do the archery community no good to blow up at them, which could
very well happen if i go to the event and they make one rude comment.
seems everyone involved in this outside the namron whiners themselves wants
to know why they keep trying to screw everyone not in their group  and the
event.
theyve tried to tell the tavern ocrat what to serve , and when to serve it ,
they have finaly gotten rid of me so that they can run the marshalate
activities as they see fit.

besides, they already had a replacement chosen for me , the official web
page says marshal in charge, then shows both myself and vincenti , even
though he was supposedly only my deputy, he kept wanting me to dicuss my
descisions with him , so that " we could agree  on which shoots to use for
the event."

anyway , sorry to bother you , i know you can't control them .
im just venting right now , sorry again : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur