[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

spinweaver623 at netzero.net spinweaver623 at netzero.net
Sun Mar 15 10:24:53 PDT 2009

I am new to this type of re-enacting and have a archery question.  Would you please look at the attached photo and tell me if the archer is using his bowarm bracer correctly.  Would laces in be ok?  I would really like to portray a archer, well maybe an old archer(54yrs).  I want my garb to look half way decent. Thanks a heap for your time, Bill Hester6600 Terrill LaneGuthrie, OK 73044405-476-4800 cell405-573-2113 wkbhester at usps.gov wkspinweaver623 at netzero.net hm
You will believe your eyes! Click here for great whale watching packages!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYXA9ChpwKpJ3iMPDtjAU8oSOXmCazGSDRhhnuBaIJ8RcCSvHazyy0/