[Ansteorra-archery] Combat crossbow information

Eric Brown caladin at io.com
Sat Mar 28 15:06:22 PDT 2009

Hope you don't mind a small plug, but iolo is ansteorran, make comabt
weight crossbows and is often at bryn gwlad events to chat with(though i
don't think he sells there)
(he lives in Austin Texas)

This is his website.

http://www.crossbows.net/

and if you're interested in learning about bows in general his little
book is worth a read.

blunts shafts adn ABD can eb gotten here
http://houseasgard.com/BaldarBlunts/

you can probably get them cheaper,but they sell the whole shebang.

Hope that helps.

Caladin-