[Ansteorra-archery] Target questions

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:17:53 PST 2009

I spoke with Samuel and he said that he thought that it was the 6# but
he was not sure so he is going to check on it.

If we can get by with 4" thickness and do a 3' square target, it would
be possible to cut each sheet in to 3 sections so you would get 1 1/2
targets per sheet so the cost would be $144 per target. There would also
be a 1' strip that is 9' long that could be cut in to 1' squares so that
when the center (Northkeep) gets shot out you would just cut an 11 1/2
square out of the center top and squeeze in a new center piece without
even needing to glue it so that a few weeks later could do the same
thing again. The butts that we use are 36" round so 3' square would
actually be a little bigger.

Using the burlap cover sounds like a good idea.

BTW - How much are the grass butts running now?

Vincenti