[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tourney

William Arwemakere arwemakere at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:07:03 PST 2009

See, I'll be completely packed for an event, see another bow, or set of
arrows and figure. Hey, I should bring more. I have been known to bring 6 or
more bows alone to a 3 day event, just in case I get bored with any of them.

Here I sit, thinking that I don't have enough combat arrows for this weekend
at BAM. I've got 80 ish in one suitcase with the bulk of my armor. Another
30 will go in the second bag, with my target bow and arrows. I've got 11 of
my good set, but "just in case" I'm bringing stuff to finish of the newest
dozen.

Maybe I should bring a spare bow too...

William Arwemakere
Kingdom Protector, An Tir