[Ansteorra-archery] Definition of Royal Huntsman

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 06:46:30 PST 2009

Greetings, I have been keeping quite on this subject since it started up  oh 3 years ago. But Vincenti da Murano is right on target. We need to have a set format so persons that compete will not only what to pack, but the persons scheduling has a time frame to work with. There is nothing more frustrating than to get a tourny going and have put lots of planning and time in on it to have some auto crate come up and ask you to shorten it up because of time constrants. The powers to be should layout the formate in plenty of time, (NOT 2 WEEKS AWAY). Please someone put the rubber stamp on it and get it done so we can geter done.

Lord Ian