[Ansteorra-archery] Definition of Royal Huntsman

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed Nov 18 11:05:33 PST 2009

Heilsa,

I was only responding to the actually cost of a helm. And not to whether
or not Combat Archery should be included in this shoot.

Michael Kettering
Combat Archer for the Condottieri

Paradox wrote:
> Greetings,
>    So if I understand all this correctly, should I or anyone else that
> should ever want to compete in a royal huntsman tourney that does not
> do any combat; we must go out and amass a number of useless items
> and also another useless get authorization for combat  for a single
> compettion held once a year?
>   If this event was based history; wasn't a royal huntsman the
> gamekeeper/hunter and provided the game for the feasts to the royalty
> and was not the leader of the archers in combat; therefore wasn't in a
> combat situation.
>  Curious if combat archery  belongs on a combat field, why does it
> need to added to an non-combat based shoot?
>
> Lucien

Healthcare Administration
Earn your  AA or BA in Healthcare Administration, 100% online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=34OBXuiYZpQ9VrDncJ5u_QAAJ1FEXM9PbOqzpAC3njVxbinZAAQAAAAFAAAAAGPnvj8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANiiQAAAAA=