[Ansteorra-archery] Definition of Royal Huntsman

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:49:52 PST 2009

Being the Royal Huntsman is a privilege not a right.

The SCA is based on combat not target archery. If you or any one wants to be the Royal Huntsman they need to be ready to do what the Crown wants. If you can not "amass a number of useless items" then perhaps you should look into some other past time.

While loner equipment is normally not availed on the field. That does not stop one from arranging for it before hand, plan ahead.

If you can not plan ahead to be at the Huntsman Torment then perhaps you should not shoot in it should you be able to be their. As it would appears that your life is too unpredictable to do the job.

To shoot the combat portion of the Huntsman torment you normally do NOT have to be authorized for Combat Archery.

plachoya
Ansteorra