[Ansteorra-archery] CA at Grand Assembly of Archers

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 20:59:28 PDT 2010

Greetings to everyone!

I will be hosting a CA shoot at Grand Assembly of Archers and many
people do not have their own Combat legal bow/crossbows and arrows/bolts.

I plan to have a number of people up on the line shooting at one time so
I need to get a bunch of loaners for people to work with. I am not going
to make them wear helms but they will have to wear gloves or
demi-gauntlets in order to participate. I will be taking some extra
gloves with me.

What I need to know is: How many people can bring their CA equipment to
GAA and share it with others that are on the line?

I am really hoping to get a number of people and equipment there. We are
going to have live targets for at least part of the shoot!

Please send me a message with what you can bring and how many
bolts/arrows you will have.

YIS,
Vincenti