[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Feb 15 19:09:34 PST 2010

Caladin,  I don't think I know who your Archery Commander is.  Can you
please tell us?  I sure haven't heard anything from the person.

The Company of St. Sebastian should have a good solid 6 Combat Archers
there all week.  We may also have about 3 other associated combat
archers with us and may pick up another one for Friday and Saturday.  We
will be mustering with the Coastal Region.

-Eadric