[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:01:10 PST 2010

Not sure how many will be shooting from the northern region...a few of ours have gone to the spear recently.  I personally will not be shooting any archery this year, I dont have space to carry all that stuff, but I do plan on marshalling CA for any battles where it does not conflict timewise with rapier tourneys or battles and I will be spending time at the table early in the week to help out with equipment checks.

Karl Thorgeirsson