[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra] Combat Archery Challenge

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 18:50:54 PDT 2011

greetings

after speaking with the baronial marshal, i am pleased to announce that
northkeep will accept your most worthy challenge !!!
there will be a combat archery competition at northkeep castellan this year
!!
thanks hl. eadric having bolts will make it easier to get them going ; )
am hoping to have both a combat archery tourney and an ikcac so that more
people can try c/a equipment , but will depend on if we can recreate duck,
bob , or weave in time : (     note: never paint trimarin duke on an ikcac
target unless your ready to replace it ; /

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur