[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow Prods for sale?

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Tue Oct 4 10:47:05 PDT 2011

Kaitlyn said she was looking for a prod for combat......i woul get one of the fiberglass ones....do a search for fiberglass replacement prod....you can get one for $20 and measure out the draw length until you meet the combat crossbows requirements....you can also wrap it with leather if you want it to look more period.

I am not sure of a good supplier for alluminum prods but if you are going to get a metal prod you can buy them directly from Garvin the slow who is the one that Alchem resells....and you dont have to deal with the really long wait of getting your order. Here is his site?......  www.slobowscrossbows.com
---- Mike Gideon <mg1m at swbell.net> wrote:
> They do have to meet the 75# draw limitation still right? As well as being less than 600# (inch draw X pound pull) ?

Michel