[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow Prods for sale?

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Oct 12 12:49:16 PDT 2011

For steel prods, I would highly recommend Slobows.  Their prices are
good, and the service is WAY better than Alchem.

http://shop.slobowscrossbows.com/main.sc

I personally use the aluminum ones from Darkwood for my combat crossbows
though.

http://www.darkwoodarmory.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_31

Donnchadh