[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow Prods for sale?

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:05:18 PDT 2011

Just going for something quick and easy for the first try. Looking to order
6 for the locals around here. Our local archery marshal is the one who is
making them. I was just trying to find him a source of prods as he has been
trying to find some for a while now. His has the longer draw, but his lady's
has the shorter.

What is the cost and delivery time frame for your kind?

Thanks,
kaitlyn