[Ansteorra-archery] riveted chain male

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 20 11:36:12 PDT 2011

There's some cheap imports on eBay.  Most poorly made, but still riveted.

Cheapest is a "dice bag" for under $40 shipped.  That looks domestic,
and probably well-made, actually.

Be sure to back it realistically.  In some cases, arrows won't even
penetrate cloth if unbacked and hanging, because the cloth moves along
with it and fails to generate high peak forces.  But put that cloth on
top of clay and it slices right through it without a thought.

Danny