[Ansteorra-archery] riveted chain male

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:42:41 PDT 2011

I have some target back stops that I plan to use as the final backing. Am thinking of putting a padded gambson or some thing like it behind the chain and pin it to the foam.

plachoya

Ansteorra

    There's some cheap imports on eBay.  Most poorly made, but still
    riveted.

    Cheapest is a "dice bag" for under $40 shipped.  That looks
    domestic, and probably well-made, actually.

    Be sure to back it realistically.  In some cases, arrows won't even
    penetrate cloth if unbacked and hanging, because the cloth moves
    along with it and fails to generate high peak forces.  But put that
    cloth on top of clay and it slices right through it without a
    thought.

    Danny