[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: [SCA-Archery] ISO Kingdom Archery Marshals, Generals or MIC

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:15:45 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Egil <eagleclaws_skyrider at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Subject: [SCA-Archery] ISO Kingdom Archery Marshals, Generals or MIC
To: SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com

**

Greetings Lords and Ladies,

GW 2013 is but a few months away and I am working on scheduling. For the
past few years we have asked and have enjoyed the assistance of Kingdom's
and groups who have taken up the challenge of running Sherwood Range during
Gulf Wars.

I believe that this has inhanced the range and offered people visiting the
range a varied shooting experience. Again the range asks for Ansteorra,
Meridies, Trimeris and Calontir to take up the challenge of running the
range for a day. Bring your best shoots, challenging ideas and show the
rest of the Known World your best.

I know there may be changes within your Kingdom and groups, so I ask who
ever is in charge for each Kingdom or group to contact me to discuss
scheduling arrangements. Do know the first to contact me gets first choice
of day, as would be expected.

I thank you for your time and concideration. I thank you for your past
assistance and ideas for the range.

Please contact me at: eagleclaws_skyrider at hotmail.com

Thank you,
THL Egil Haraldsson
MIC Sherwood Range
Gulf Wars 2013

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender<eagleclaws_skyrider at hotmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20ISO%20Kingdom%20Archery%20Marshals%2C%20Generals%20or%20MIC>|
to group<SCA-Archery at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20ISO%20Kingdom%20Archery%20Marshals%2C%20Generals%20or%20MIC>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaThiNG5wBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzQ1MTI1Mjgz>
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/message/31962;_ylc=X3oDMTM1Yzk1cWw3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDMzE5NjIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzQ1MTI1MjgzBHRwY0lkAzMxOTYy>(
1)
 Recent Activity:

   3

• Terms
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
   .

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"