[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery in Bonwicke

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:25:17 PDT 2012

Archers!

Yes, the natives are getting rowdy out here in the West. In an effort to
prepare for a revolt we
Bonwickian Archers are wondering what training - expertise there might be
in the kingdom to assist us in
preparation for combat archery. Could it be a simple as getting heavy
fighters to learn archery and the rules?

See, I got your attention. I know it's not that easy. But we want to learn
and hopefully participate in the
Gulf Wars if not 2013, then 2014. Should we lean to crossbows vs. bows? We
need training in Shield/Archer
Teams and tactics. Anyone wish to share?

Francois de Lions

--
Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.