[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Duties

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 17:44:39 PST 2012

Arthur,

Thank you for your comments you have expressed the thoughts of many of us. It would have been more honest if the original notice had said only CA need apply and anyone else who wants to shoot come early then go home.

You are right about usual tournaments that try to get people involved and have fun. One of the things we always try to do at Bryn Gwlad we try to have an open shooting and invite experienced as well as new shooters to enjoy an afternoon of shooting for fun. I always look and hope other events have the same option as there is only so much time I enjoy watching others in their activities. It is so rewarding to see new people try archery and become hooked on it. Sadly we do not have the space for any long shoots but we try to still make it fun.

Dante