[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 19:40:37 PST 2012

After many decades of not participating in Archery (try about 50 years), I
am working on becoming a Combat Archer.  Due to rotator cuff surgery in 2011
I can't pull a "regular" bow so I'm taking up the crossbow for now.  The
thought of any Combat Archer being able to compete for Royal Huntsman warms
the cockles of my heart.  I know that I do not have the skills to compete
but it gives this 64 year old woman hope that once I have the muscles built
back up to use a bow I might have a chance to participate some day.  Even if
I didn't make it past the first round it would be a feeling of
accomplishment.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd